Selection of a project to develop is not an easy job. At Ibtikar, we have developed a set of criteria that control the selection of our project:
- A project which is possible to be performed, no place for imagination and or retreating after launching.
- The developed project must have its own resources in the market, to avoid any delay or variations.
- Targeting a particular group is one of the main criteria to adopt a project.
- The project must have a reasonable harmony with the society where the project is located.
- It is always possible to perform the project by our abilities and the support of our strategic partners: expectations is not allowed.
- Quality standards will be clear in all phases, all components, all services provided, and all agreed or contracted articles.