Ibtikar adopts some strategies that guide the operations towards the company’s mission and objectives. Strategies have been derived from the market researcher, accumulation of owners and seniors’ experiences, competition expected in the market, potential target segmentations, and the investment objectives of the shareholders.
- Ibtikar Investments is managed according to the general objectives and the specific ones assigned by the top management of the managers of its departments. Objectives are usually formed on the basis of management by objectives which has achieved surprising success in worldwide.
- Each plan formulated to achieve the goals is attached with “performance indicators” which measure the ability of the company to achieve its specific goals stated in the said plan.
- All plans shall be submitted to the “Management of the Company” for discussion, evaluation, opinion, remarks, and make the suggested modifications.
- The evaluation of the completion is related to the practice of operations with digital reports measuring the results of performance till date, the extent of progress in achieving the goals, and demonstrate the need to support from the other sections of the company.
- In general, plans include improving, developing, and interaction with the targeted categories and departments concentrating on the sales, costs of sales, and the shares distributed on the sections to achieve it.